- Letter box Ground post
- Powder coated ground post
- Measurements 1220 mm x 76 mm diameter
- Ideal for free standing letter boxes.
- Each precision made with flat plate and fixing locations.
- Fixing bolts supplied.
- Made in the United Kingdom by Lumley designs.
- Contact Lumley Designs.
Letter box ground posts powder coated finish for extra protection, ideal for the mounting cast iron letterboxes made by Lumley designs. The Bourdon, Dale letterbox, the Royal, Mosley, Bantock and the Warwick are just a few examples of cast iron letter boxes in our range that if preferred can be mounted to our ground posts. Each is precision made with location holes fixing bolts supplied fit and fix securely inside the letter box. We do recommend that Ground posts should be concerted into excavated ground hole . For a more information please contact we will do our foremost to fulfill your requirements. You may if you wish place your order by telephone and use our secure credit card or debit card facility.
|Dimensions||1220 × 76 mm|