- Art deco geometric design number /name sign
- Measurements: 200 mm x 148 mm
- Weight: 1.6000 kg
- Solid cast iron
- Geometric shapes
- 30’s inspired.
- Personalized raised cast number and wording
- Optional colour choice.
- Optional we finish by request in your RAl no. colour.
- Made truly in the Black Country By Lumley Designs.
- Art deco style signs also available in a larger size and a wide deep design with ample space to accommodate wording.
Art deco geometric design number /name sign with raised Art deco styled numbers and wording custom made, primed top coated then competed by hand available from Lumley Designs. The Art deco geometric design number /name sign is easy to order by selecting your options from the boxes to the right of the page the first box is plaque colour requirement, second box letter colour, finally the last two boxes are for the house name which you require. Alternatively please contact us if you require any changes made that are not listed on the web page. Art deco style signs can be purchased from Lumley Designs in a larger size H 160 mm x W 380 mm.
Pattern- maker Robin Lumley was influenced by deco designs that spanned the “Roaring Twenties”, the Great Depression of the early 1930’s, and the years leading up to the Second World War. Art Deco appeared again in the 1960s – coincident with the movement’s affect on Pop Art – and then again in the 1980’s, in line with growing interest in graphic design. Art Deco designs are greatly used in jewellery and fabric designs.