- Fret worked Cast iron sign.
- Custom made in Bespoke styles.
- Wording spelled out in styled in intricate cast iron tracery.
- House names.
- Business names.
- Word and wall art for interior design.
- Direction signs.
- Measurements made to customers requirements
- Weight according to size.
- Optional colour choice.
- Optional we also finish by request in your RAL no. colour.
- Beautiful cast iron Lattice work Made in Great Britain by Lumley Designs
Fret worked cast iron sign finished in black or colour to suit both home or business location. Styled in fine flowing scrolled cast iron tracery, the fret worked cast iron house sign spells out, wording in a bespoke design made individually to customer requirements. Each bespoke sign is made by pattern-maker Robin Lumley cast in solid iron using traditional foundry techniques then finally hand finished to display an outstanding intricate cast iron worked tracery. The fret worked sign is suitable for all locations residential, businesses and to create rustic wall features to interior design concepts.
Please select the sign colour, lettering colour and text from the selection boxes to the right of the web page. For a more personal service and information please contact us to place your order and if you require use our credit card or debit card facility we will always do our foremost to fulfill your requirements.
Please contact us with any idea’s or wording you would like before placing your order we will then notify you by email or telephone with a price and shipping cost.
The cast iron fret worked sign by Lumley Designs flows and scrolls elegantly against both outdoor and interior painted back drops and walls to create a vibrant wall art suitable for all location.
|Dimensions||480 × 160 mm|