- The Churchill letterbox.
- Through the wall design.
- Measurements W 325 mm x H 465 mm.
- Weight: 22.0000 kg
- Cast iron front letter plate.
- large letter opening. 235 mm x 50 mm.
- Rise and fall letter flap.
- Solid cast iron door frame.
- Cast iron coordinating rear mail door.
- Secure fitted lock supplied with two keys.
- Galvanised connecting box measures 250 mm opening out to 480 mm.
- Motifs optional.
- Personalised optional.
- Finished in a choice of colours.
- Also finished to RAL no. colours at request.
- Latest design in our range of British made wall-inserted letterboxes.
The Churchill letterbox is the latest design in our range of wall-inserted British made cast iron letterboxes carefully constructed with curves, decorative design and relief mould to retain period character, this beautiful hand crafted letterbox in quality cast iron by Lumley Designs features a large letter opening with rise and fall letter flap, an elegantly designed front letter plate panel, galvanised expanding wall box joined by a strong cast iron frame and large co-coordinating rear mail door complete with lock and keys, designed and finished to the same standard as the front letter plate to make an attractive feature, to be adored from both sides of the property. The Churchill letterbox is a unique exterior design traditionally made and crafted to the highest standards to add instant charm to your home or business location. This product is finished in black as standard with gold, silver, white, cream lettering alternatively the word letters can be left black. Lumley Designs offer a range of colours for you to choose from, also by request we will finish in preferred RAL no. colours, personalise to your specifications, design and supply sculptured motifs all raised fixed features permanently cast then hand painted by Robin Lumley.
Lumley Designs Design, make and provide British made high quality solid cast iron letterboxes and letter plates from start to finish. For more information please contact us we will always do our foremost to help.
|Dimensions||240-480 × 325 × 460 mm|