- The Mosley large rear mailbox,
- 500 mm x 300 mm
- solid strong cast iron door frame
- Fitted secure lock
- Two keys
- Optional personalised with lettering and numbers
- Optional finished in various colours
- Optional by customer request we can also finish in RAL No: colour.
- Optional Hand sculptured motifs available
- Retrieve your mail from inside your property from external mail opening location.
- We have range of cast iron letter plates that work in conjunction with the Mosley rear collection box all handcrafted and finished to the finest quality by Robin Lumley at Lumley Designs Wolverhampton, Great Britain
This solid secure rear mail box door box with a secure cast iron door and frame is used as a collection point to retrieve mail from the inside of the property. This is the ideal design for a 9 inch wall or where more depth is needed for mail. This collection box is designed to stand proud from the fixing point wall or pillar approx 370 mm allowing more space for your mail. The stylish robust rear mail box door as secure lock and two keys and displays elegant moulds and ornate door hinges is an excellent addition to any dwelling that adds character to both traditional and new build properties and business locations. The Mosley rear box works in conjunction with any of our range of letter plate fronts may also be used as a parcel drop box, or as a rustic interior feature. Lettering numbers and motifs can be added to the door if required and optional colours are also available. Because the design or lettering you choose is individually cast on to this product there will be an additional cost, please call or email with your requirements or if preferred fill in the appropriate boxes on the web site shopping cart. For more information please contact alternatively you may also place your order using our credit card or debit card facility and we will do our foremost to fulfill your requirements.
Lumley Designs are an established family run business who are proud to say all their cast iron products are designed by Patter-maker Robin Lumley and made and finished to the highest standards using traditional methods here in the Black Country.