- Post box in solid cast iron.
- Front opening door.
- Secure lock includes two keys.
- Measurements 398 mm x 322 mm
- Weight 7.5000
- Gable letter opening 210 mm x 30 mm marked with ornate raised word (letters)
- Features decorative door hinges.
- Elevated cast design and lettering.
- Finished in Black as standard.
- Optional other colour finishes available.
- Can be finished in your RAL no colour. Please contact us for more information.
- Optional personalized with permanent raised cast words/numbers.
- Hand sculptured Motifs available.
The Bourdon decorative post box front plate styled and cast in the most elaborate Victorian design ideal for fixing directly on to a wall or suitable location over a wall opening to accommodate your mail. Styled with strong cast iron frame, opening arched front door fitted secure lock, emphasized with strong decorative cast door hinges, ornate gable weather shelter, large letter opening marked with elevated cast lettering. Lumley designs supply this beautiful post box front plate finished in black as standard completed with gold, silver,white or cream lettering, we also finish in a range of colour shades, alternatively by request we can finish in your RAL no colour choices. personalized permanent cast wording/ numbers and styled motifs available for the Bourdon post box. Please select the finished post box shade, lettering shade and if required wording, numbers and motif, from the selection boxes to the right of the web page. For a more personal service and information please contact us we will do our foremost to fulfill your requirements. You can also place your order by telephone and use our secure credit card or debit card facility.
Our complete range of cast iron letter box’s are made in Great Britain using traditional methods from unique patterns designed by skilled pattern-maker Robin Lumley.
|Dimensions||398 × 322 mm|